Build your own Quantum Levitation maglev track with this science project kit.
Use super-strong NdFeB magnets to construct a flexible linear magnetic track. Experience frictionless motion in both levitation and suspension.
Excellent for science projects and science classes.
Adult supervision is required during assembly and operation.
See building instructions here – DIY building Instructions (pdf)
The DIY Kit Comes with:
- Small / Medium Quantum Levitator
- Plastic tweezers
- 150 / 300 NdFeB block magnets (10X10X2mm3)
- Stainless steel track 40cm / 80cm
- User manual
Levitators come in two flavours:
- Standard, able to carry only their own weight + liquid nitrogen.
- Enhanced, having extra superconducting material and able to carry light weight.