The Ultimate Classroom Kit allows students to experiment with modern physics and learn about one of the most intriguing and exciting phenomenon of modern times – Superconductivity.
The kit contains a set of easy to conduct student experiments suitable for a class of 10 to 20 students in either high-school or undergraduate levels. The experiments and data analysis will enrich your student’s understanding and give them a taste of the work of true scientists.
Demonstrations and Student Activities:
- Quantum Levitation.
- The Meissner Effect.
- Quantum Locking.
- The Maglev Track.
- Measuring the levitation force.
- Measuring the critical temperature using magnetic levitation.
- Measuring the critical temperature using the 4-wire technique
- Superconductivity as a tool to explore classical mechanics.
The Classroom Kit comes with:
- 2 Round maglev track (Ø40cm,Ø15.7”)
- 8 handheld magnetic device
- 1 Large (Ø7cm, Ø2.7”) Quantum Levitators
- 2 medium (Ø4.5 cm, Ø1.8”) Quantum Levitators
- 3 small (Ø3.5 cm, Ø1.4”) Ed Levitators (thermometer included)
- 3 4-point Tc expertement kits
- Online user manual.